Find more freelance jobs
6. To define page windows for the next page, you must first select the next page. Choose
Goto Pages and select the next page. Then choose Goto Page windows and repeat
the steps above. 7. Save your form.
To delete a selected element, choose Edit Delete. 126.96.36.199 Filling Page Windows with Text When defining page windows, you can request multiple columns. Define an area on a page and
specify the position of the main windows in this area, as described in Defining Main Windows in Page Windows . To fill a page window with text, you can also use text elements as described in Using Text Elements in Page Windows . 4.2.8 Using Text Elements in Page Windows You can define and edit text elements in windows as well as in page windows. In both cases,
the text elements are assigned to the active window. You can create several text elements in a
1. On the screen Form: Change Page Windows choose Edit Text elements. This takes you to the text editor. 2. Enter the name of the text element in the text entry area by the tag column /E .
3. Define one line in the text element for each line in the main window. A section of a text element is shown below:
/: INCLUDE 'SD_RVADOR01' OBJECT TEXT ID
SDVD PARAGRAPH HT
/: INCLUDE OBJECT VBBK ID 0001 PARAGRAPH HT
IP <TI>,,,,Quantity,,,,Price,,Price unit,,,,,,Value</>
As you can see above, each line is defined individually. 4. Save the window texts (text elements) and return to the Form:Change Page Windows screen. 4.2.9 Defining Main Windows in Page Windows Main windows in page windows allow you to format text in multiple columns. Define an area in
the page window, in which to position the main windows.
1. Create a page window and assign it to a page.
2. Choose Edit Main windows. A dialog box appears. 3. Enter values in the fields Area width and Area height in accordance with the input guidelines for main windows. 4. Enter values in the fields Spacing and Number in the Horizontal group if you want to use multiple columns. You can ignore the fields in the Vertical group. 5. Determine how many columns and line areas are required for label printing. Then enter the corresponding values in the fields in the Horizontal and Vertical groups. The value in the field Left margin varies from main window to main window if multiple
columns are used. The following applies: Left margin of current column + Window width
Previous Page|Next Page